C&M Advocates is a leading Employment & Labour law firm in Dar es Salaam Tanzania, offering various legal services on Employment & Labour matters in Tanzania.
Our Employment & Labour Law department has proved itself as a leader in the field of Employment & Labour. We offer services to clients on broad range of employment related matters.
Our Employment & Labour law clients include SME and large companies. We advise companies on payroll and other employment related matters. We also advise companies on expatriate employments and immigration matters. We have assisted various companies to process expatriate quotas and other immigration requirements for expatriate employees.
We also render services to individuals seeking enforcements of contractual agreements and obligations with companies.
Our Employment & Labour lawyers in Tanzania have successfully handled numerous issues concerning employee compensations.
We have represented both companies and individuals on various employment & labour claims at the Commission for Mediation and Arbitration (CMA) and Labour Division of the High Court. We also engage in appellate matters.
We have also assisted numerous companies in drafting employment & labour agreements and employee code of conduct.
We are among the most recognized employment and labour law firm in Dar es Salaam.
Specific Employment & Labour areas we specialize in:
- Employment related litigation
- Dispute resolution
- Pension fund
- Employment contracts
- Employees compensation
- Wrongful termination of employment
- Unfair Dismissal
- Advising on employment related contracts
- Offering legal advice to companies on all employment related statutes, laws and regulations
- Assisting injured employees to seek compensation for injury sustained in the course of employment
- Litigating on behalf of clients for wrongful termination and unfair dismissal
- Handling appellate matters in labour cases
- Disputes mediation between employers and employees
- Drafting and reviewing employees code of conduct