C&M Advocates is a leading Immigration law firm in Tanzania and actively engages in Immigration law practice.
Our immigration law practice essentially focuses on assisting foreigners seeking to do business in Tanzania and obtain necessary permits.
We represent foreign nationals and entities that seek to either work or do their businesses in Tanzania to procure necessary permits and visas.
Our immigration solicitors are very experienced and can offer a great deal of assistance to clients on immigration matters.
We offer the very best Tanzanian immigration Lawyers that can advise clients on Tanzanian immigration requirements for foreigners seeking to set up a business in Tanzania.
Specific Immigration Law Areas we specialize in:
- Expatriate Quota
- Tanzanian Residence Permit
- Temporary Work Permit
- Tanzanian Visiting and Business visa
- Spousal visa
- Student and Immigrant visas advisory
- Processing of Tanzanian business permit and Expatriate Quotas
- Processing of Tanzanian Expatriate Residence Permit
- Processing of Tanzanian Temporary work permit
- Advising and consulting on student and immigrant visas applications to foreign countries
- Processing of the Tanzanian spousal visa
- Advising on effect and implication of the provisions of immigration statutes, regulations, rules and executive orders of foreign countries