C&M Advocates is an Intellectual Property law firm in Tanzania.
The firm has successfully filed numerous trademarks and patents for both local and foreign individuals and corporations in Tanzania.
We also offer general advisory on all matters relating to regulation, protection and enforcement of intellectual property rights in Tanzania.
Our firm currently serves as an Agent for hundreds of various trademark owners/applicants within and outside and Tanzania.
Our lawyers in Tanzania assist clients to register and protect their music, software and other novelty works.
C&M Advocates’s patent lawyers also assist inventors on necessary patent registration and advisory.
We assist clients with trademark registration, patent registration and copyright registration in all parts of Tanzania.
Our intellectual property lawyers are experienced in this vital commercial area of intellectual property law and constantly delivering efficient and swift services to our numerous clients.
Specific Intellectual Property Law areas we specialize in:
- Patent Application
- Trademarks, copyrights and patent related litigation and dispute resolution
- Reviewing and drafting all legal documents related to intellectual property
- Drafting of Transfer and Assignment Agreement, which enable a trademark owner to transfer the rights and ownership
- Conducting search for availability of trademark
- Filing of trademark applications
- Filing of patent applications
- Processing PCT patent applications in Nigeria
- Copyright registration
- Representing clients in trademark, patent and copyright related dispute and litigation
- Registering and licensing of technology transfer agreements